19.5.10

untitl3

I’ve not written for long long long long long timeee ~~

Coz~ntg special in my life temporarii~


I hope I can update my blog EVERY day~

I hope to record wat I did in EVERY second~haha~

But I noe ~I can’t~ I’m fuckin lazy!!


Recently’s m33~


Same actions everyday= =~

I super hate tis symbol[= =]

But I need to use it now~haha~


Morning:Bath Eat Drive BC

Evening:Drive Home Bath Eat

Night: Net


Whoof!!!wat the boring life!!!

I wan to start my college asap~

Coz I’ve ord wasted much much time:(

Somemore a lot of my frens’ve ord started their college life!!

Envy la!dun need in trouble always like me!!


But hor~if I dun hv improve my eng b4 step in college~

I’ll feel like din wear clothes n go in a strange place~

Juz my feel la~


I’m planning to go to HELP on tis sat~

For ask bout those information clearly~

Although tat campus’s look damn ‘modern’:(

But I hv no choice~

Goodbye TAYLOR:(


Today!Wat the great news!!

When I was in class~during the break time~

Let me discovered a paper sticked on the board~

Tat’s about

HELP University College at British Council!!

Wow~the date is 2molo~nice!!


Last time was TAYLOR de lo~

Felt surprised HELP at BC as well~

Hahaha~


Juz hope can get wat I wan to get 2molo now;)

3 comments:

  1. wuiyor~
    british king~
    always type in english~
    feel so scared to using english reply liao~

    yalor~
    finally u update ur blog!

    ur favourite emotion - [==]~

    if dun hv improve engloish b4 step in college life~
    u'll feel like naked in a strange place~
    what type of description oo?

    wuiyor~
    help leh~
    wish u can get wat u wish to get la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuiyorr~~
    WU LUI LANG~
    HELP leh ~~
    next time rmb help me solve all the things =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. cyrus~wer got always o~
    juz the 2nd post in my blog~
    dun scare~my eng so poor~

    i hatehatehate la ding!

    haha~
    din wear clothes not equal naked ok?!

    yeah~thx:)

    eson~again!!
    haha~sure~
    if i can;)

    ReplyDelete