23.10.11

faceface



Last Saturday
I went to Beauty Fair @KLCC with Kyo and Keith
This is what i bought




So less i know~ haha~
They bought more than me

I thought my face will become nicer if using them
BUT !! I used them for few days
Still haven't seen any results
Feel got cheated :(
My money !!!


Sooooo, I went to Nicole Beauty Care with my mom yesterday
Facial Time !!
When Nicole helped me cleaned my face
She said :
wow~ what happen to you?
why your face so dry huh?
it tells me u've grown up
i remember your skin was so good
and this time is the worst i ever washed your face


OH MY GOD !!!
So damn sad when i heard it !!
And started to feel scared !!
So, my mom bought me a set of skin care products




Look much more better than what i bought right?
Haha
My only hope.
Hope could cure my face!!
I want a slip face !!




I should sleep early start from now.
Stay up late really will make your skin become worse!
Take good care of your skin buddy !

2 comments:

  1. wa~~rich kia!!!
    actually your face always leng la~
    dint worse la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tot so~ haha!
    but she said like tat~
    really scared la~
    我们信错了牛爾
    haha

    ReplyDelete