14.10.11

Words~

Hmm~~ who can listen to my heart?
Lots of words inside my heart~

Yeah~finally started my degree~
Thanks for the bless of god, of cause, my efforts as well=D
Hope everything goes smoothly~
Especially *my family, my friends, my studies and my love* haha <3

This short sem is killing me~
Just listened the timetable already knew will rush like hell~
All the best for me<3

Oh ya, before started my uni life, i went to work~
Haha~ the very first time for me, my very first job!
Promoter~~~ Just for gain some experiences~
Not bad, not bad~ tired like hell~ PAIN!!



11.10.11
I like that day~ miss it :(
Can i know what are you thinking?
I might know, but i'm not sure~ whatever~
Texting always make us misunderstanding~
I have no idea how long will it stays~
I only can feel the real you when sticking together~
So real~ feel so good~
keep it up:)

2 comments:

  1. yor~ start fatt hao haoing leh! :D
    never c u post such blog like this!
    congratz! u find ur love so! glad to got this news! wahaha!
    hope we can stay long with our companion. better long as forever.

    juz add oil together. n be happiness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~~say me ar??
    dunnoe who hao dit lo now~haha!
    thx lo den~ u too!
    erm~i didn't expect~but wish u~haha~

    same to u<3

    ReplyDelete