19.10.11

Untitled

Whatsapp !! Hate it !
Always delay ! It made me lost something !!
Blackberry ! Dislike !
Apa app pun tak ada~ Why so sucks??
Gonna change it~
But scared scold by my dad~ haha~
Because it is impossible to use my saving to buy a new phone~
Poor die~

Haiz~ Feel stress in this sem~
3 hours lecture~ How could people survive?!!
Only I can enjoy during marketing class~
Because can study with my old friends~ =D

Others~ Speechless~
Bored like hell~

Elements of Law~ What the hell is it about?
Two assignments = 80%
Argh !! How can i done it within this shortshort sem??

Exam??
3 more weeks then midterm~ kidding !!
Got nothing in my mind so far~
Lazy to study !!
But i have to~
Hope i can answer it all~
Good luck good luck !




Don't need to explain so much.
I understand. :)

2 comments:

  1. good luck in ur exam wor!!! add oil!
    dun make urself regret! jus like me! study well hor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya!
    u add oil too!
    all the best my fren!<3

    ReplyDelete